This Smells Funny (And I'm not gonna eat it!)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Low gas prices?




Good morning Mich-i-gan (to be said with the same enthusiasm as Robin Williams used in Good morning Vietnam) I'm really saying hello to Reno, it just didn't have the same pizazz.

Today's topic: Gas Prices
Can you believe the price of gas today? The average in Reno is $2.59 a gallon. Here it's an astounding $1.95. That got me thinking. Am I, as a consumer better off? Adjusting for de-flation. When you take into account the wage I made last year at this time, compared with the wage I'm making right now, gas is costing me approximately $3004.25 for that same gallon of petrol. I just have to figure out a way to get the gas companies to pay me to fill up with their gas.
Well that all for now, it's 7:03 A.M. here (4:03 A.M. in Reno)and I have to get the kids up and take em to school.

May the Lord bless you, and preserve you all.
RJ<><

No comments: