This Smells Funny (And I'm not gonna eat it!)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday January 19th 2007

Top o' the Mar-nin to ya,

Well me thinks the honey-moon is over. We are no longer experiencing higher than average temps. Been square dancing on the front porch........My dancing partner is skinnier than my wife.
Anna hanging out....(Yes Jake, that one was for you)
Karena is doing her thing....(Please note the heaphones on her tray, would someone please tell her that the Bose are mine! For some reason she uses them to drown us all out.)
Daniel is sporting his new favorite shirt....Is that the famous Mick Jagger of the famous Rolling Stones famous Rock Band?
Just a few examples of daily life in the great Midwest. I'm happy to announce that after 6+ weeks, countless resumes submitted, I have an interview scheduled. It's through Man-Power though so no benefits.....the pay is good, and I'm hoping it will open the door for permanent placement. I've already submitted 4 applications to the place they are sending me,(3 lab tech and one custodian aid job) so I hope this won't blow real employment with them.(God has orchestrated everything else in this adventure so far, I believe he has a handle on this too) It's close to home, just up the street a few miles. We are all dealing with a Cold/Crud thang, so wash your hands after reading today's BLOG. Karena is still licking her chops after having her first Sushi since landing in Lowell. Well that's it for now, check back real soon for more "MILLER's in MICHIGAN" updates.
Lord Bless, RJ<><

Can you tell which little friend gets nervous when the subject of haircuts comes up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those roads look treacherous! Karena has the right idea ... stay under the blankets.

The blog is great! Love you guys!